Thursday, January 28, 2010

Take this blog to Cuba!


Hi there,

I have decided to hijack this blog in order to share some of Little T's first photos. First, from the profile, it is easy to see that the little nipper got Lauren's good looks:

You will notice the cute little up-turned nose, the perfectly round little head, and the dainty little chin. The Talicskas have never been described as having dainty little chins.

The Talicskas have also never been described as being camera-shy. Little T is no different. When the bright lights were on, Little T pressed it's little face up to the camera so everyone could get a good look:


Some of you may be straining to see if Little T has girl bits or boy bits. Sorry, we don't know, and we won't know until early June. The one thing I can tell you about Little T is that (s)he will be an athlete. Just look at this:

Are you having trouble seeing it? Are you distracted by my wife's luscious uterus? (doctor's words, not mine)

Perhaps this will help:


Jeez Louise, Little T, that's a big foot!

"All the better to kick my mommy in the bladder!"

Look for me to post another blog in the future. I will be the one covered in paint, trying to figure out how to put together a bassinet. Aw, who am I kidding? I don't even know what a bassinet is!

peace, love and hair grease,
Big T

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't a bassinet one of those big, stand-up violins that jazz players play?

Post a Comment