Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Bump

Well here we are nearly halfway through our 20th week.  We are officially half baked and loving it.  I am a few days late in posting, but I am glad that I am because I think we might have had some bump changes in the past couple days.  Although in looking at the pictures I am not too sure!

Without further ado...

Now, I FEEL bigger.  I keep bumping into things with my belly and I definitely notice that my tummy is starting to round out instead of just looking globby.  But this picture makes me wonder if I am just making it up in my head.  I don't look any different than I did two weeks ago!

With that in mind, I would like to take a closer look at the progression since week 18.  I would throw up a side by side picture, but now that I am learning new web tricks I thought that this might be a more effective demonstration....
Lauren Gif

1 comments:

Connie Krebs said...

You look adorable and I love the nursery inspiration!! So glad you joined us Bloggy Mommies!

Post a Comment