Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Bump (better late than never)

We are looking square in the eye of the third trimester.  Yep, folks, that means only one more "mester" before we have this baby on the outside.  That being said, we did have a bit of a growth spurt this past week.  And voila....
At 25.85 weeks we are still carrying super low.  But luckily it is high enough that I still can button up my regular jeans.  I was even able to sit down and almost be comfortable after I took this picture.  Almost being the key word.  Nevertheless, being able to shimmy into these jeans gives me hope that some day I might have my body back.

I'd like to update more... but we have a flight to catch.
I just have one last picture.  I am so proud that I am finally able to rock some maternity clothes without looking like a frumpy mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment