Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bump

Here we are at 24 weeks!  It is hard to believe that we are almost to the third trimester.  Without much fanfare, here is my excuse for a bump this week:
Jeans are definitely getting tight--- When I sat down to edit the pics I had to unbutton them.  I am sorry to say that next week we most likely will have some different pair of pants, probably of the ever so fashionable maternity variety.

If you remember my previous trick of cradling the bump to make it look larger, you will appreciate trick #2. This trick involves putting your hands on your lower back and sticking your hips forward.  See!  I think that the hand placement really says, "oh my achin' back!"

Finally, I have one last bump demonstration.  This one is inspired by my Mimsy (my mom) who advised me not to post any bump pictures until my belly sticks out as far as my boobs.  I think my lack of bump embarrasses her. Well, Mimsy, we are pretty darn close!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment