Friday, July 15, 2011

Re-Birth Pre-Birth

An event like this calls for a re-birth.  Guess what world?  This blogger is back, baby!  And welcome to our newer, cleaner, cooler home on blogger.  I hope you like what you see because you are going to see it at least once a week now.  And that is an almost guarantee.
To say that a lot has happened since my last post is an understatement.  I think when you see my highlights you might see why we were a teensy bit busy. For brevity here is the low down.
  • Charlie started walking in April
  • Charlie found out he was going to be a big brother 
  • Charlie started running in May
  • Charlie started CLIMBING in June
  • Charlie got his drivers license in July 
Okay, so that last one is a slight exaggeration, but you get my point.  This little guy is growing up so fast it is making my head spin.

The other big time news is of course that Charlie is going to have a great responsibility in December when the littlest Tal will arrive.  Boy or a girl, what will it be?  Ahh you'll have to wait until... TUESDAY!  That's right dear friends, we are finding out this time around.  Stand by for our official guessing game later this weekend.
So, here is what you all come back for, my chubby gut.  Please, take it in.  It is a glorious preggo sight to behold.
Unfortunately, I don't have a 20 week picture from my pregnancy with Charlie.  It seems like I might have *gasp* been a bad blogger then as well.  So in lieu, I will compare with my 22 week picture from January of 2010.
Same jeans, same shirt, same... WHOA.. what?
I think it is pretty safe to say that I am bigger with this baby.  It may just be my body remembering what the whole "pregnancy" thing is.  Or, maybe this is a different kind of baby? Time will tell!


0 comments:

Post a Comment